Active Citizens Partnership (ACP) is an NGO based in North Eastern Greece. We have extensive experience in designing and supporting programs that address contemporary training and social needs at national and European level. With State assistance and the European Union we have developed measures to prevent and tackle social problems and assist vulnerable groups. We provide high-quality services through innovative activities such as:
- Studies and research in the field of non-formal education and training
- Psychosocial support and counselling for immigrants, refugees
- Development and implementation of technology enhanced training
- Greek language program for refugees and immigrants
- Entrepreneurship counselling and mentoring with special focus on the unemployed and women.
ACP has significant experience working with migrants and refugees. The services we are offering include:
- Psychological support
- Social work
- Job counselling
- Language courses
- Integration courses
- Social entrepreneurship counseling
ACP implements projects all over Greece especially in Northeastern Greece and Athens.